If you are a specialist dealer, collector or trader, you will need specialist insurance cover.
The BNTA understands these needs and have worked in conjunction with Stackhouse Poland, the approved brokerage of the BNTA, to provide bespoke cover to meet the needs of our members.
As a leading independent insurance broker with access to leading specialist insurers, Stackhouse Poland are ideally positioned to offer you a truly tailored collection/dealers insurance solution.
They arrange Collection/Dealer Insurance with their Underwriters on an 'All Risks' basis as standard, giving you cover wherever this is required, subject to meeting the Underwriters terms and conditions, including:
- Own premises, retail, commercial and residential
- Safe deposit companies
- Defective Title
- All fine art areas catered for including coin/numismatic, bullion, rare books, art galleries, art dealers and all forms of antiquities
- Transit to any part of the world-as necessary-either accompanied, by post or courier
- Transit to and from fairs, shows and exhibitions and whilst at such fairs, shows and exhibitions
- Cover on a 'fair market' basis of valuation or agreed value (supported by valuations and catalogues)
- The arrangement for surveys (provided by known, specialist fine art surveyors) for security purposes and claims that may ultimately occur
They are able to offer a collection/dealer insurance solution on a standalone basis, or as part of a buildings and contents package, taking into account other high-value items, such as fine art or antiques. Through visits (where appropriate) and ongoing consultation, they will help you ensure that the size and complexity of your requirements.
So whether you require collection/dealer insurance or any kind of specialist Fine Art Insurance, you can be confident that Stackhouse Poland will assist in arranging everything for you.
If you would like further information, contact details as below:-
Jason Flynn cert CII
020 7089 2911